Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cinematics Producation Test using Kinect and Precatured c3d files



This is a result of my experiments with Kinect and c3d mocaps. Originally, the idea was to put this animation in realtime rendering engine, like Cinebox. Unfortunately Cinebox is not available yet, and the available game engines do not support Allembic format, as far as I know (or other realtime streaming geometry animation).  I used some free c3d files from mocap.cs.cmu.edu, primaraly for all types of run animations, and kinect captures for fights and other unique movements. Both c3d and kinect clips used at this scene are listed at the end of this video.
3d models, simulation, rendering, animation and other was done by me. It is not a commercial work and was done at my free time

No comments:

Post a Comment